Skip to main content

Popular posts from this blog

Hi, nice to meet you!

Well hello there. We are Alyssa and Emeraude, the Baked Beanettes. Two teenage girls who decided to write a blog together. We have been close friend for ages and share a lot of interest and figured "We can't be the only fifteen year olds who love tea, reading, Netflix, journaling, and cats," so here we are. This blog is here for each of us to make posts about topics that interest us that week, such as shows we're watching and things we're discussing together. Bear with us as we figure things out and please check out the "About Us" section to learn about our personalities. We're starting with two posts a week, understanding people have more time to read in the state the world is currently in we will try to put out as much as possible. You can count on Wednesdays and Sundays for now. Have a lovely day, With Love,  Emeraude & Alyssa

Em's Fall Favourites

Hey! Emeraude again, welcome back to the our fall series. Today I wanted to talk about all the things I've been loving as fall starts to set in. Let's get right into it!     We've all heard of the term "sweater weather", and right now it's precisely that time. Mornings are pretty chilly around here (northern Ontario) and the afternoons bring a brisk breeze along with them. I've been loving flannels (thanks Taylor ❤) and sweater dresses at the moment, they keep me warm and they're stylish. Thanks to study hall, I don't have much homework , which allows me to curl up with tea and an old sweater (this week I've been living in my Raptors sweater ) and watch some Netflix.      Speaking of tea... lately I have been drinking a variety of warming beverages, 'tis the season for it after all! My go-to tea for fall time is David's Tea Cinnamon Rooibos Chai , I've also really been enjoyi ng caramel lattes and french vanilla cappuccinos (hot o...

Dealing with Stress

Hiya! Emeraude here, wishing you a wonderful Wednesday. Do people even use the word stupendous? The next time I'm talking with somebody I'm going to use it as much as possible, just to see their reaction. Before we get into a discussion about teenagers and stress, I should answer Alyssa's question from last week. Her question was "What is your slushie order?" her's is interesting, mine is very simple! I like a medium blue-raspberry slushie on a hot summer day.  Everyone is stressed about something, that's just life. But do you know the actual definition of stress? I didn't, I wasn't even really sure what the difference between stress and anxiety was. That's why today I decided to write about dealing with stress.  I wanted to start by making sure I had a clear understanding on what was stress in my life and what was anxiety, because I think a common mistake I make when discussing these issues (which are equally important in my mind) ...