Skip to main content

Summer Biking

Hello it's Alyssa, I hope you are having a wonderful Wednesday! Before I start on today's topic I wanted to answer Emeraude's question from the last post. The question was, "What is your favorite way to stay in touch with friends and family?". My favorite way is definitely writing letters and video calling.  

Happy world bicycle day! In honor of today I wanted to write about all the nights Emeraude and I spent biking around with our friends. 

In the spring, summer and fall (basically whenever there was no snow) we would meet up with all our friends downtown and get slushies. During the hotter months we would get ice cream but that's besides the point. 

Once everyone got their slushies we would bike down to the community dock and we would hang out there for a while, maybe go to the beach later. I don't think we ever went swimming at the beach because it gets kind of cold at night and the water would be freezing. 

After finishing our drinks(unless you're me, in which case you would still be drinking yours), we would all go bike around town and have so much fun just being together with friends.

These nights were a lot of fun and I have some of my best memories because of them. Sadly, we can't really do that anymore because our friend group kind of split up after I left but we still have fun even if we have to hang out separately.

Before I go I wanted to ask Emeraude this question, "What is you slushy order?" My slushy order is a medium cherry and lemon lime slushy with one shocker. Shocker is sour flavoring.

Thanks for reading!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hi, nice to meet you!

Well hello there. We are Alyssa and Emeraude, the Baked Beanettes. Two teenage girls who decided to write a blog together. We have been close friend for ages and share a lot of interest and figured "We can't be the only fifteen year olds who love tea, reading, Netflix, journaling, and cats," so here we are. This blog is here for each of us to make posts about topics that interest us that week, such as shows we're watching and things we're discussing together. Bear with us as we figure things out and please check out the "About Us" section to learn about our personalities. We're starting with two posts a week, understanding people have more time to read in the state the world is currently in we will try to put out as much as possible. You can count on Wednesdays and Sundays for now. Have a lovely day, With Love,  Emeraude & Alyssa

Our Friendship Volume I

Hiya! Emeraude here, wishing you a stupendous Sunday. Today I'm writing about Alyssa and I's friendship, and we'll hear her input this Wednesday. We have known each other since kindergarten having grown up in a small town, but got really close when I was in 6th Grade and she was in 7th Grade. I think we bonded first over our mutual love of swimming. I remember a summer where I would call her every night and we'd meet at the community pool and swim from opening to closing. We have never been interested in the popular crew, I believe that's part of the reason that we get along. Somehow we always end up loving the same things. Even when we don't plan to. We both love Sabrina Carpenter (a pop musician if you weren't aware, highly recommended) and watched her on the show "Girl Meets World" before we even really started hanging out. When the Netflix show "Lost in Space" came out we both watched it with our family's at the same time and foun